Take a Virtual Tour of Our Manhattan Facility
A top architectural contracting firm and a top medical operating room design company worked together to create a facility that is safe, aesthetically pleasing, and state-of-the-art.
Why Choose Dr. Rizk’s Plastic Surgery Clinic?
World-renowned surgeon, Dr. Rizk, performs amazing facial transformations that have achieved excellent results. His before and after photos speak for themselves.
Dr. Rizk’s innovative methods are at the forefront of fast recovery, drastically reducing your downtime and promoting a speedy healing process.
State of The Art Facility
Our state-of-the-art facility provides an inviting and tranquil environment for patients undergoing facial surgery, allowing them to feel at ease throughout the entire process.
Our team of experienced professionals is dedicated to maintaining patient confidentiality as we strive for ultimate customer satisfaction.
We provide personalized treatments tailored to your individual needs and expectations. We also maintain a 1:1 ratio between nurses and patients.
Our medical team is composed exclusively of board-certified anesthesiologists, registered nurses, and nurse practitioners with extensive experience in both hospital and ambulatory settings.
Meet Dr. Rizk | Groundbreaking Facial Plastic Surgeon
As one of America’s most prominent specialists, Dr. Rizk is a dedicated professional to the field of facial plastic surgery, with an ardent specialty in rhinoplasty and facelift operations – including those related to ethnic differences and revision procedures.
Dr. Rizk is praised for his minimally invasive techniques and remarkable results, granting patients speedy recoveries with positive outcomes. With thousands of intricate rhinoplasty and facelift cases under his belt, he has become an expert in these procedures and continues to perform them regularly.
Learn About Dr. Rizk’s Revolutionary Rapid Recovery Techniques
Recover quicker and avoid scarring.
American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Faculty of American College of Surgeons (FACS)
American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
New York Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Society
Medical Society of the State of New York
Joint Commission Certified
Dr. Rizk’s surgery center is proud to have achieved the Joint Commission GOLD SEAL OF CERTIFICATION, the most prestigious accreditation a hospital or office facility can receive. The Joint Commission, previously known as JCAHO, is an esteemed non-profit organization that works to safeguard and enhance high-quality standards in healthcare services.
- Neck lift
- Blepharoplasty (Eye Lift)
- Brow Lift
- Neck Liposuction
- Cheek and Chin Implants
- Otoplasty (Ear Pinning)
- Other Procedures
Facility Design & Equipment
Unique features include:
- A high-definition endoscopic 3-D advanced imaging system that is built into the facility and represents the future of minimally invasive, rapid recovery procedures.
- A dual industrial-strength air conditioning and heating unit that has special filtration and humidification controls. The flow rates are exceptionally high to provide for the most sterile environments.
- An emergency power generator allows for surgery to be continued for an additional 5 hours in the event of a power failure and is able to support all the operating room electrical and anesthesia equipment. Anesthesia gas is piped into the operating room from a special built-in tank system, allowing room for many extra tanks for safety.
- Oxygen is built into the walls and is seamlessly delivered to operating and recovery rooms. A central large-capacity suction system also supplies suction to operating and recovery rooms. Both operating rooms and recovery rooms have a central built-in light system in addition to a fiberoptic xenon headlight system for extra safety.
- Additionally, a special flooring system in the operating room is designed for maximal cleanliness. A large industrial-strength hospital sterilizer is used, which has a special built-in printer to print temperature readings which is then logged into a book daily to show that the temperature necessary for sterility was reached.
- Specialized soundproofing is used around noisy equipment to achieve the most serene, relaxing atmosphere possible.
Payment and Insurance
We accept all major credit cards, debit cards, and cash payments. We also work with several insurance providers to make sure you get the most out of your visit. In addition, we offer financing options for select procedures. To learn more about payment and insurance options, please call our office.
By Dr. Sam S. Rizk, M.D., FACS.
Dr. Rizk is a double board-certified facial plastic surgeon who specializes in rhinoplasty surgery and a recognized expert on the latest advances in facial plastic surgery techniques. He performs a range of facial plastic surgeries at his New York practice.