Requirements from our patients
- We minimize the number of patients present in our office at any given time
- We ask you to come alone, minors may be accompanied by an adult
- We offer hand sanitizers at the entrance to disinfect your hands
- A Covid questionnaire must be completed for every visit a patient makes
- If you arrive early, please wait outside or in your car to enter at the appointed time
- We ask all patients to wear masks
- If you have any flu-like symptoms, we ask you to not come to our office
- A Covid test will be required prior to surgery
Regulations for our staff
- Our staff is screened daily for any symptoms of Covid-19
- Staff with flu-like symptoms will be instructed to remain home and consult their primary care physician
- Our staff members will wear appropriate protection at all times and during all treatments, including a mask, protective goggles and a gown
- Contact within 6 feet distance will be minimized during treatment
Hygiene at our office
- Our entire office, including the common rooms, is cleaned and disinfected daily
- Each room will be thoroughly disinfected in between patients
- As an accredited surgical facility, our office is equipped with ventilation and sterilization systems that are annually tested by the Joint Commission
- In some cases, it is possible to have an video / phone consultation or a follow-up appointment
- Please call us at (212) 452-3362 and ask for available options Our high standard Safety Measures Covid-19 are implemented to follow Covid-19 government guidelines and ensure our patients and staff are safe during a consultation in our New York office. We hope to welcome you soon in our office to provide you with our best care. You can book your consultation here.
By Dr. Sam S. Rizk, M.D., FACS.
Dr. Rizk is a double board-certified facial plastic surgeon who specializes in rhinoplasty surgery and a recognized expert on the latest advances in facial plastic surgery techniques. He performs a range of facial plastic surgeries at his New York practice.